Previously offered only to auditors enrolled in Verité’s IRCA-certified RBA Labor and Ethics Lead Auditor Class, this interactive course ‘unpacks’ the 60 audit criteria making up the labor, ethics, and management system pillars of the RBA Code. The course is ideal for social compliance practitioners or anyone wanting to know how to set up and maintain RBA-compliant programs and practices.
The course, which was developed in partnership with the RBA, gets to the heart of what factory Code conformance looks like in the eyes of the RBA: the nature of the issues, the intent of the standards and the key system elements that help control risk. The 3-4 hour narrated course includes interactive learning exercises, with both practice and scored quizzes.
Recent comments from users:
· It looks really good, and I especially like the voice over and pacing of the module.
· It’s a soft approach to what can be a very stressful topic.
· Nice small chunks (by code section), digestible, with good quizzes.
· How it talks about compliance issues, they appear to be from most common findings.
· Embedded code section and guidance details—great.
· Quiz scenarios are real and make you think.
Volume discounts are available. For more information, please contact email@example.com.